Gardening nurseries are essential services South of Flagstaff. Both year-round residents and summer residents love growing flowers, vegetables, and ornamentals. We're also big on Colorado Blue Spruce trees.
Several gardening nurseries serve our area with locally grown nursery plants and
Some native plants and seeds are also available.
And we have a huge selection of plants, tools, and supplies available from internet suppliers. It seems you can always find that unusual plant on-line.
Local suppliers that I know include...
- Biddle's Nursery - 1259 Hway 89A, Sedona - 282-5078
- Flagstaff Native Plant and Seed - 400 E. Butler, Flagstaff - 773-9406
- Home Depot - 1325 W. Route 66, Flagstaff - 556-1529
- Natures Rewards - 2654 E. Route 66, Flagstaff - 714-9492
- Pinewood Gardens - Munds Park - 286-0132
- Viola's Flower Garden - 2530 N. 4th St, Flagstaff - 526-0202
- Wal-Mart - 2750 S. Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff - 773-1117
- Warner's Nursery - 1101 E. Butler, Flagstaff - 774-1983
Running a Google search using the keyword
phrase gardening nursery + northern arizona will lead you to other
And don't forget the
Arboretum at Flagstaff. They sell plants on occasion. They're located at 4001
S Woody Mountain Road, Flagstaff AZ - 774-1442.
I also like buying from on-line gardening nurseries. They reach a much larger audience and stock more variety in plants, supplies, and tools.
There are several good suppliers doing business on the internet. Several
of them are well known nurseries that have been doing business by mail order for
||Click on the box...
and have Google start putting money in your bank account!
on-line gardening nurseries include Springhill and Henry
Fields. Ordering plants and seeds through internet nurseries has both
advantages and disadvantages... the variety of plants available is much larger,
but the plants are much smaller.
Return to Flower Gardening Page
This Site Have you read this page lately?
Return to Home Page
2004-2007 Fred Doyle. All Rights Reserved.